1. Online Payment
1. Credit Card are accepted.
2. Debit Cards are accepted.
3. Net Banking are accepted.
4. Cash Cards are accepted.
5. Mobile Payments are accepted.
6. Payment Wallets are accepted (Paytm, FreeCharge, Mobikwik, jioMoney, SBI Buddy, Aircel Money, ICash Card, Idea Money, Jana Cash, oxigen, PayZapp, The Mobile Wallet, XPAY )
2. Cash on Delivery
Orders on Cash on Delivery will be accepted. However, the minimum purchase price shall be Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Only) and will be limited to maximum Purchaser price of Rs.10,000/- (Ten Thousand Only)
Limited Delivery Area for Cash on Delivery
Cash on Delivery is available only for select pin codes. So you can check Cash on Delivery availability on any product page.
Every order that is placed through Cash on Delivery goes through a mandatory Order verification process (The process includes, designated personnel from Dakshashop, calling you on your registered contact numbers for confirmation of the order). In case the order is rejected during this process, the order will not be processed and you will get an order status ‘Cancel’ via email on your registered email ID.
1. Once your order is placed successfully then order status will Confirm in your account.
2. After order placed dakshashop's executive will create order invoice and after invoice creation order status will be Processing
3. After order invoice creation dakshashop's executive will create order shipment and after this action product ready to ship and order status will be Ship.
4. After order delivered order status will be complete.
5. If order placed and customer goes to payment gateway for payment but payment is not done due to any issue then order status will be pending payment.
For any payment related queries or issues write to firstname.lastname@example.org